Where has the time gone? I had planned on updating sooner than now but things are still hectic. I'm going to have to learn to manage my time better.
So here are a few updates:
- I still haven't done my 2nd round of the Ultimate Reset (but I plan on starting before the Summer is over) Yes that means August!
- My mom's still here but she's planning on leaving this weekend. We survived it together. We haven't lived to together in almost 20 years! I think this is the longest we've been around each other since I lived in her house.
- Kids are still busy doing their thing. Mel's dancing up a storm, learning lots of great things. TJ's learning more and more athletic endurance, stamina, agility, etc.
- People have been at my house every weekend this Summer. That's how it is. These are the people that have become my family so just like if I still lived in El Paso, I'm with fam every weekend.
- Our dancers (by our I mean the studio as a whole) did awesome at their first National Competition in June. Several numbers making it to the top 10!
- Finished the Hunger Game trilogy.
- The only home improvement that we've accomplished so far has been the guest room. It looks good. Still a little bare but that's ok. Besides the Summer's not over!
- Cooking! Oh well, so I've been trying some recipes from Pinterest. I will tell you this. I made crack! Like that loaded potato dip? Just glanced at the recipe and thought, ok I can make this. Holy! I've vowed to only make it once a year, it was THAT GOOD!